If you are running a 2006 political campaign, odds are you are actively gathering e-mail addresses from your constituents. The problem is, you need a way to get your e-alerts out inexpensively, quickly and easily. Main Strike's Political E-Alert services are the easy, cost-effective answer!
It is as Easy as 1-2-3:
- Just send over your list and your e-mail message (in html or plain text).
- Let us know the sender's name, e-mail address, and the subject.
- Let us know when you want it sent (like immediately, tonight at 10 PM, on Tuesday at 3:00 AM, etc.)
We'll send you back a proof to approve and we handle the rest. Easy to do AND easy on your budget!
If you have any questions please call Main Strike at (800) 735-5631 and say "I'm with [organization name], we visited your web site, and we are interested in E-Alert services for our Political Campaign
." One of our customer service representatives will then answer any questions you might have and get you started! Or, simply send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
with all your questions!
And, you can choose popular options like:
- Automatic Unsubscribe Function - Are you planning on sending out e-mails to the same list multiple times and don't want to handle people who wish to no longer receive them? Let us add an Unsubscribe Function to your message. The recipient will be able to click on a link in your e-mail, which will add their information (e-mail address, IP address, and the browser they used) to a file. This file can be e-mailed to you to purge your list, and/or kept on file here for your next job so we can purge them out for you for future E-alerts. This is our #1 Most Popular Feature!
We can also set you up with a customized web page link to add Subscribe / Sign-up functionality to your web site. If you don't already have this functionality on your web site, just ask us -- we are here to help!
- Custom Merging - Most broadcast e-mailing does not require custom merge fields. However, if required, we can custom merge as much information as you may need into the body or subject of your e-mail. The person's name, company name, a personalized ID code, account information... whatever you may need - just provide it to us in your database and it can be merged in. We can handle virtually an unlimited number of merge fields.
- Open Mail Tracking - Curious to know who on your list actually opened your e-mail? Want to know when they read it? The Open-Mail Function gives you a report of which recipients open the message and the date and time that they do. This report can be e-mailed to you on an as-needed basis.
- Click-Thru Tracking - A great add-on for HTML e-mails, Main Strike's Click-Thru Function provides you with the e-mail address of the recipient who "clicked-thru" on your links in your message, which link (if more than one) they clicked on, the date and the domain or IP address of the "clicker." Again, this report can be e-mailed to you on an as-needed basis.
- Sniffer E-Mails - Want to send HTML e-mail to your contacts but you're worried that not all recipients will be able to read it? Send it out using our Sniffer - it detects whether the recipient's browser can read HTML formatting or plain text. This allows you to send rich messages while ensuring that all of your contacts will be able read your message.
- E-mailed Surveys - Now you can survey your recipients right in an e-mail message... no need to redirect them to a web site, no need to have them mail or fax in the responses. They simply answer the questions - both closed ended and open ended - and click submit. You can capture the results while you have the recipient's attention and drastically increase your survey return rate. The tabulated results are sent to you in an Excel database. Each recipient's response is tied to the recipient with the information of your choice: e-mail address and/or name and/or customer number, etc.
Main Strike - 17 years serving organizations like yours!
Email Alerts, E-Newsletter, Email List, eLeader, Email Newsletter, Email Updates, E-Mail Updates, E-newsletter list, E-Newsline, Monthly Update, Hot Email, Newsletter, mailing list, Weekly Newsletter