Are you located outside of the U.S. but have customers, prospects, friends, or relatives in the U.S.? Main Strike's great 800 / 888 / 877 / 866 International Call Forwarding Service will let them call or fax you with the convenience of a U.S. toll-free 800, 888, 877 or 866 number!
- Great for both telephone and fax numbers!
- Create a convenient U.S. presence!
- Increase potential for additional U.S. sales!
- Make it easier for clients, potential clients, friends and relatives to contact you!
- Economical and fun!
- Direct Throughput -- When someone dials your 800 / 888 / 877 fax number, it immediately rings through to your office fax number.
- Call Buffering -- When someone dials your 800 / 888 / 877 fax number, we capture the fax, then dial your fax number in your office. If your number is busy, we will keep trying until it goes through -- but the person faxing you will never get a busy signal!
- Direct Throughput -- When someone dials your 800 / 888 / 877 voice number, it immediately rings through to your office number.
- Call Announce Message -- This option helps you ensure you always have an English speaking person to help U.S. callers. When someone dials your 800 / 888 / 877 voice number, a message is played to the caller like "please hold while we connect you to an English speaking operator". Then, the call is placed to your number and a message is played like "this is a call being forwarded from the U.S." This announcement can be in your countries native language! Finally the caller is connected.
- PIN Number Access -- This option only allows call forwarding for those who have the PIN number. Great for personal use if you have relatives in the U.S.
There is a one-time service set-up fee of $25. The per minute usage cost is based on the country to which the calls are forwarded. A credit card is required to sign-up for this service.
It is as easy as 1-2-3!
- E-mail us for an Easy Sign-Up Form and a Rate Quote. Make sure to let us know what country the calls will be forwarded to!
- Fill out the Easy Sign-Up Form (including the options you want, payment information, and the number you want the calls forwarded to) and we'll send you a selection of 800, 888, 877 or 866 numbers to choose from (or let us know if you have a specific vanity number in mind -- one that spells something).
- Choose an 800, 888, 877 or 866 number and let us know when you want it to be activated!